Tiny Flowers.









Crop top - Renner 
Skirt - Renner 
Glasses - old, similar here 


Como eu senti falta de looks assim! E como eu senti falta de tirar fotos no meu jardim! Mesmo que aqui seja outono agora, soa mais como primavera e essa foi uma das razões que me levaram a usar a minha ''velha'' saia florida que eu amo. Junto com ela, eu usei a minha mais nova blusa cropped. Ela é simplesmente perfeita para dias como os que estão se seguindo. Além disso, eu usei as minhas meias 7/8 que ficaram ótimas e deixaram o look bem mais interessante. Eu pretendo recorrer bastante para essas meias agora, elas são muito confortáveis!
De qualquer forma, a última foto é de uma das lindas flores que tem no meu jardim e, adivinhem, o nome dela é ''primavera'' <3

---

How I missed outfits like this! And how I missed taking pictures in my garden! Even here is autumn now, sounds more like spring and this was one of the reasons that led me to wear my ''old'' skirt w flowers that I love. Along with it, I wore my new crop top. It is just perfect for days like those followed. Also, I wore my 7/8 socks that looked great and left the outfit more interesting. I plan to turn a lot for those socks now, they are very comfy!
Anyways, the last picture is of one of the beautiful flowers that have in my garden and, guess what, her name is ''spring'' <3

You Might Also Like

22 comentários

  1. Such and amazing outfit! i love your top and your skirt, and how you paired it with the tights and the black creepers! and oh again those beautiful glasses <3. LOVED everything Lu! amazing <3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Krissia!! Is really cool to know that you liked this outfit, this just make my day <33

      Delete
  2. I'm always loving outfits like this on you, Lu! The combination of everything is absolutely perfect and on point! And I love love LOVE the garden setting with your photos... it is so enchanting! You are stunning!! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much, Su!! You're really the best! And is so cool to know that you like my garden as setting! I promise I'll try to take more pictures there <3333

      Delete
  3. such a cute outfit, Lu! love how you paired the floral skirt with creepers and socks. the background is so perfect with this outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emma!! Your comments always put a smile in my face <3333

      Delete
  4. Love the choker, and oh my goodness your hair is fabulous!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, you look gorgeous. I need that sunnies in my life!
    Lovely photography btw.
    Love, Fads

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful!!! And this outfit just screams spring! Loving the skirt and how nicely these socks combined in the outfit! :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Leta! I'm glad you liked <33

      Delete
  7. What a cute outfit!That skirt is gorgeous. Really love your editing skills as well. I love how the photographs turned out :) x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome outfit!
    gret hair!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun and adorable outfit. Love how you pair your floral skirt with these knee-length socks and thick platform shoes. Love Your shades too.

    Kisses Ashon
    http://ashonfashionary.com/boyfriend-shirt-day/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cool and pretty! I'm obsessed with your sunglasses!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete